Posted: 12 months ago
- Closing Date: 31 Aug 2018
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Position: Part-time
- Salary: £30k prorated
Somersault is one of the world’s leading video agencies from one of the world’s most innovative cities. We’re an ambitious multi- award winning business, a trusted partner to a group of world class clients and a team that’s on a mission to build the world’s #1 video agency.
We are looking for an amazingly talented Marketing Manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for 2018. We are looking for someone to join us part-time, approximately 24 hours a week.
As Marketing Manager you will be part of the team that’s responsible for driving sustained sales and business growth and grow the Somersault brand as a world leading agency for video strategy and production services.
- Increase awareness of the Somersault brand amongst key target client and contact lists.
- Increase understanding of the breadth and depth of Somersaults offering amongst key target client and contact list.
- Execution of well-planned and coordinated marketing activities and initiatives that add together to tell the desired brand and company story.
- Measurable growth of social media (esp. Twitter and LinkedIn) following and email database with relevant audience, not just any audience.
- Generate leads from target client list.
- Secure speaking opportunities at relevant events for senior management.
- Support guide and police the effective rollout of our brand identity – verbal, visual and physical.
- Create and co-ordinate sales collateral/assets.
- Support buildout of contact base in existing clients by securing meetings.
This is a role for an experienced marketing professional with energy and determination to make brilliant things happen and the successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running, make an immediate impact and possess the following;-
- A degree in a marketing and/or CIM qualified.
- Experience in a B2B marketing role, with direct responsibility for campaigns and budgets (Video Experience not essential).
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, direct marketing and CRM.
- A proven track record of marketing success, ideally working with a very defined target market.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Organised and capable project manager.
- Experience of working closely with clients.
- Experience of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- PR experience.
We pride ourselves in putting People at the heart of what we do and in return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a tailored mentoring and development plan, a competitive package and an enviable range of flexible benefits including an open bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week!
We think we’re a pretty special team to be part of and we have high standards in the work we do and what we expect of each other. We unashamedly look to hire A players; people that are the highest performers in their peer group, individuals that understand what it takes to be part of a high performing team, not a just be another person in another department. If that sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: £30k prorated
If you are interested in joining Team Somersault please send a CV and covering letter to Lucy via the form below.
If you are having problems, please send an email directly to Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, email and telephone number.