Who are we
The data controller of this website is Somersault Productions Limited, a UK Private limited Company with company number 8222703.
C/O Tyrrell & Company, Suite D, South Cambridge Business Park, Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3JH
80 High Street, Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3HJ
- We/Us/Our: Somersault Productions Limited
- Data Controller: Determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
- Data Processor: Responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller
- EU: European Union
What information we collect
- Email address
- Phone number
We will only use your personal information for the purposes you have permitted and we will not share it for marketing purposes outside of Somersault Productions Ltd unless you have given us permission to do so.
What we do with the personal information we collect
We require personal information to process your request/s and provide you with a better service. In particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Recruitment applications
- Improve our products and services
- Send marketing/newsletter emails which we think you may find interesting
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and we only have access to the information you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
Where we store your information
Your personal information may be copied or transferred by us or our trusted third party data processors outside of the EU. We take steps that, in the event your personal information is stored outside the EU that controls are in place to protect in accordance EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
Personal information relating to recruitment may be copied or transferred to a trusted outside supplier to process data on our behalf.
Security and storage of personal information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure.
When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
How long we keep your information for
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for a period of twenty four months or for as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. For recruitment applications, your personal data is stored for a period of twelve months if you have elected to be contacted about future opportunities.
We continually review the data records we have and should we learn that we have not received contact from you we will ask if you wish to keep hearing from us. If we do not receive a reply or opt in we will remove your data.
Should you wish for us to remove your data at any time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it.
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain.
Please email email@example.com with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access – You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability – You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object – You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
- - - -
September 19, 2019 Edited and customised by: Somersault Productions Limited, 80 High Street Sawston CB22 3HJ